The GCHS Beta Club is open for membership for 10th-12th grade students at GCHS!
Here is a quick overview:
– Beta Club is designed for students with high academic and character standards.
– Beta Club is designed for students who want to serve their community and lead by serving others.
– The scholastic requirements for GCHS Beta membership are:
10th grade: 90
11th grade: 88
12th grade: 86
Averages will be taken from 1st and 2nd semester core class averages from the previous school year.
– Beta Club members are expected to attend monthly meetings and participate in the designated Beta Club service projects.
– The GCHS Beta Club Fees are:
New Members – $30.00
Renewal Members – $20.00
* No fees will be turned in at this time! Fees will be requested upon acceptance! *
- If you want to apply for Beta Club, please complete the correct Google Form below.
- There is a new member form, arenewal member form, and a Beta Officer form.
- Old members must complete a renewal member form.
- Only renewal members can apply for a Beta Officer.
- All applications should be turned in via the Google Form. NO applications will be accepted on paper or via email. You must complete the Google Form below.
- All Google Form applications must be submitted by Friday, January 14!