Request a Transcript

Requesting A High School Transcript While Still A High School Student

Students or parents should fill out Transcript Request Form and turn in to Guidance Office. There is a $5.00 charge for each transcript.

Requesting a High School Transcript After Graduation

After Graduation any request must include the student’s signature. Transcript Request Form must be turned in to the Guidance Office or mailed to : Gadsden City High School, 1917 Black Creek Parkway, Gadsden, Alabama 35904. There is a $5.00 charge for each transcript. The fee must be paid before the transcript can be picked up or mailed.

GCHS Transcript Request Form (Revised July 2019)