The National Honor Society will meet the first Thursday of every month at 7:30 a.m. and 2:50 p.m. in room B230 or the Library. Please check the NHS Google Classroom for important information. All members should email Mrs. Ross firstname.lastname@example.org to join the NHS Google Classroom.
NHS members are required to participate in the NHS Service Projects each year.
- attend Gadsden City High School for at least one semester as a Junior or Senior
- meet an academic requirement of an overall grade point average of 90%
- pay the membership fee and renewal fee
- attend the Honor Inductions Ceremony in the fall
- attend monthly meetings with no more than two absences
- participate in the annual NHS Service Projects
- exhibit and maintain leadership and good character by upholding principles of morality, ethics, honesty, and respect