Club Applications are available in Room A209 and meetings are held the first Tuesday of each month at 7:20 a.m. in the Titan Library.
What is Key Club?
“Key Club is an international student-led organization which provides its members with opportunities to provide service, build character and develop leadership.”
“To develop competent, capable, and caring leaders through the vehicle of service.”
The core values of Key Club International are leadership, character building, caring, and inclusiveness.
Caring — Our Way of Life
Key Club aims to cooperate with school principals and teachers to provide high school students with invaluable experience in living and working together and to prepare them for useful citizenship. Our members develop initiative and leadership skills by serving their schools and communities.
In doing so, we hope to promote and accept the following ideals:
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and application of higher standards in scholarship, sportsmanship, and social contacts.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render unselfish service, and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which makes possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and good will.
Partners of GCHS Key Club
- Gadsden Kiwanis Club
- United Way
- Boys and Girls Club
- Children’s Hospital
- Salvation Army
- Special Olympics
- …and many more!!!
- Children’s Hospital of Alabama
- Key Club Website
- Key Club Google Classroom Code – nx3rsid
- Key Club Facebook
Key Club Instagram – @gchskeyclub_
Send a text to 81010
Class of 2023 (Seniors) – gckc2023
Class of 2024 (Juniors) – gckc2024
Class of 2025 (Sophomores ) – gckc2025
Class of 2026 (Freshmen) – gckc2026
- Krista Ashley – Room A209