NHS members are required to participate in the NHS Service Projects each year.
The National Honor Society will meet the first Thursday of every month at 7:25 a.m. in Mrs. Tang’s Room (B206).
- Be Juniors and Seniors who have attended GCHS for at least one full semester.
- meet an academic requirement of an overall grade point average of 90%.
- pay the membership fee and renewal fee.
- attend Inductions Ceremony in the fall.
- attend monthly meetings with no more than two absences.
- participate in the annual NHS Service Project.
- exhibit and maintain leadership and good character by upholding principles of morality, ethics, honesty, and respect.
How to Apply
- NHS applications maybe picked up from Mrs. Tang’s door (B206) or click here to download the application.
- Submit the application and a $15 application fee (checks written to GCHS) to Mrs. Ross or Mrs. Tang.
- If a student meets all of the requirements to be in the National Honor Society, his/her parent(s) or guardian will receive a letter of acceptance by mail.
Do you need help passing your academic classes or the Graduation Exam?
The National Honor Society offers free tutoring.
See Mrs. Ross in room B230 to sign-up!
President: Harry Hager
Vice President: Taylor Bowley
Secretary: Krisha Amin