President: Emma Kamran
Vice President: Haley James
Secretary: Jozlyn Hope
Treasurers: Casey Rickles & Savanna Williams
Historian: Maggie Batlle
Public Relations: Sophie Arnett
What is Key Club?
- Partners with Gadsden Kiwanis Club and others to serve our community
- It is a student-lead that teaches leadership through service to others
- Students build themselves as they build their schools and communities
- Members are also registered with Kiwanis International
- Key Club is the oldest and largest services program for high school students
“Key Club is an international student-led organization which provides its members with opportunities to provide service, build character and develop leadership.”
“To develop competent, capable, and caring leaders through the vehicle of service.”
The core values of Key Club International are leadership, character building, caring, and inclusiveness.
I pledge, on my honor,
to uphold the Objects of Key Club International;
to build my home, school and community;
to serve my nation and God;
and combat all forces which tend to
undermine these institutions.
Caring – Our Way of Life
- To develop initiative and leadership.
- To provide experience in living and working together.
- To serve the school and community.
- To cooperate with the school principal.
- To prepare for useful citizenship.
- To accept and promote the following ideals:
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and application of higher standards in scholarship, sportsmanship, and social contacts.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render unselfish service, and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which makes possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and good will.
Partners of GCHS Key Club
- Gadsden Kiwanis Club
- United Way
- Boys and Girls Club
- Big Brothers- Big Sisters
- Children’s Hospital
- Salvation Army
- Special Olympics
- …and many more!!!
For More Details
- Krista Ashley – Room A212