President: Kayli Smith
Vice President: Ashlyn Smith
Secretary: Ella Howard
Historian: Anderson Roberts
Google Classroom Code: cuenmgy
The National Honor Society will meet the first Thursday of every month at 2:50 in the library. Due to current social distancing guidelines, all members should email Mrs. Ross email@example.com to join the NHS Google Classroom for meeting information.
NHS members are required to participate in the NHS Service Projects each year.
- attend Gadsden City High School for at least one semester as a Junior or Senior
- meet an academic requirement of an overall grade point average of 90%
- pay the membership fee and renewal fee
- attend the Honor Inductions Ceremony in the fall
- attend monthly meetings with no more than two absences
- participate in the annual NHS Service Projects
- exhibit and maintain leadership and good character by upholding principles of morality, ethics, honesty, and respect
Advisors: Heather Ross and Tiffany Solis